Have you thought about selling your home? It can seem overwhelming and confusing at times. That’s why Rountree Realty has a step by step plan to get it done!
When you reach out to Duke Rountree with Rountree Realty Team, here is what will happen:
First Step: Consultation and CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
- We will have a phone consultation and set an appointment to preview the home and property.
- We will meet with you to learn what expectations you have for selling your home.
- We will tour the home with seller, noting all features and improvements for our CMA.
- We will do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to evaluate the value of your home.
- We will suggest and advise any changes beneficial in making your home marketable.
Second Step: Pricing and Marketing Preparation
- We will schedule an in-home presentation to discuss the CMA, Pricing & Marketing Strategy.
- We will prepare all documents (Listing Agreement, Seller Disclosure & Listing Data Entry Form).
- We will schedule professional photos (interior, exterior and drone).
- We will do a 3D virtual tour of your home to show every viewpoint.
- We will have your home posted on MLS (Multiple Listing Services).
- We will also use Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, HomeFinder.com, and 100’s of additional websites to sell your home.
- We will showcase your home on www.search352homes.com
website through our Blog, Featured Listings, and Map & Local Area Page.
- We will mail postcards to neighboring properties.
- We will create colorful Features & Benefits flyer (in home for buyers and sent to REALTORS) .
- We will use our company’s professional signs and Supra electronic lock boxes.
- We will market your home for sale on our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Blog).
- We will do an Open House (if possible).
Step 4: Follow up and Feedback
- We will give monthly updates on price, market changes & effects.
- We will follow up with Realtors and buyers for feedback on your home.
- We will assist in interim Seller financing to use FHA, VA, or USDA depending on the situation.
- We will represent you upon presentation of all contracts/offers.
- We will assist in negotiating the highest possible price and best available terms.
- We will keep you advised on the status of the mortgage (approval, appraisal, underwriting), title search & examination, inspections (home, termite, water test & septic), survey, etc.
- We will arrange the final walk through with buyers.
- We will review the final closing statement prior to closing day(no surprises!!)
- We will deliver your final check at closing.
Rountree Realty Team and Duke Rountree are dedicated to helping people sell their homes and assisting every step of the way. Contact us to get your home sold!