Good Day All,
I hope everyone is have a great week! I’m sure if you have kids this week has been long, challenging and exhausting when getting the kids back to school. Today, I wanted to talk to you about an important step when you’re purchasing a home. It should be the step right before you go to closing! The Final Walk Through! I cannot stress enough how important it is to do a walk through of the home right before closing. Below are some of the reasons why…
- Property Condition- Walk the Exterior and the Interior of home. Make sure that the interior is broom swept and make sure all debris is removed from the exterior of the home.
- Appliances- Make sure refrigerator, range, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer (if included with the sale) are all in working order. You can always reference your home inspection report too.
- Light Fixtures- Make sure all light fixtures are present at the time of the walk through. Test each fixture to make sure they’re working.
- HVAC- Test the air conditioning and heating system to make sure it’s in working order. The last thing you want to do is purchase a home in Florida without air conditioning.
- Plumbing- Run all sinks and check for leaks under neath the cabinets.
These are just a few of the things to check for at the final walk through. For a complete list or if you have any questions please feel free to contact us for more details. Info@Search352Homes.com or Call/Text (352) 577-9171