1. Price it right. Set a price at lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
2. Get your house market-ready before you begin to show.
3. Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to show on the spur of the moment, but the more often potential buyers walk
through your home, the sooner you’ll find a buyer.
4. Be ready for the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find acceptable.
5. Don’t refuse to drop the price. if your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, be prepared to lower your asking price.