5 Forms You’ll Need to Sell Your Home
1. Property Disclosure Form : This form requires you to reveal all known defects to your property. Check with your state government to see if there is a special form required in your state.
2. Sales Contract : The agreement between you and the seller on terms and conditions of the sale. Again, check with your state real estate department to see if there is a required form.
3. Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Pamphlet : If your home was built prior to 1978, you must provide the pamphlet to all buyers. You must also have buyers sign a form stating they received the pamphlet.
4. Sales Contract Contingency Addendum : In addition to the contract, you may need to add one or more attachments to the contract to address special contingencies – such as buyers need to sell a home before purchasing yours.
5. Pre- and Post-Occupancy Agreements : Unless you’re planning on moving out and buyer moving in on the day of closing, you’ll need an agreement on the terms and conditions of occupancy once the sale closes. Typically in State of Florida the day of closing the buyer takes possession of the property and the seller must have all items removed from the home and in clean condition.
Contact Us for Your “FREE” Forms Today!