Good Day All,
It’s officially Summer in Florida which is great time to spruce up around your home! Whether you might have plans to sell your home, or just want to make some improvements, below is a list of some very important issues to be considered:
- Pressure Washing- First impressions are made from exterior views and this is a great way to make your home appealing to the human eye.
- Fresh Coat of Paint- Change the color of your front door and/or shutters to make a new statement! Remember, the front door is the main point of entry.
- Landscape- Keep grass and plants maintained regularly and add some color to your property with some affordable flowers.
- Light Fixtures- Change out old, rusty light fixtures with new updated fixtures!
- Air Vents- Clean out air vents and air returns for more efficient air flow!
- Filters- Change out A/C, water and any other filters you may have in your home!
- Clean Baseboards and Trim- Clean baseboards and trim! Freshen up with a new coat of white paint if needed!
- Professional Floor Cleaning- Hire a professional and have hardwoods, carpet, tile and grout professionally cleaned!
I hope you find these ideas helpful! As always, if you have any questions or if we can help in anyway, please reach out to Rountree Realty! (352) 577-9171 or email@example.com