Over the past month or so we have all had to conform to new ways of communicating! Use these 7 tips to master your next Zoom conference call! If you haven’t checked out Zoom you must! It’s also a great way to just stay connected with friends and family!
- Test Meetings – Set up a test meeting before your first “real” Zoom meeting.
- Join Early – Test equipment and make sure everything is working properly.
- Avoid Hackers – Require a PW for your meeting.
- Mute Option – Remind everyone of the mute option.
- Scheduling – Schedule meetings at “off” times to avoid interruptions.
- Turn Off Alerts – Silence phones and notifications while in meetings.
- Chatroom – Use your chat room for questions and recognition.