Good Day All,
I hope everyone is having a great week!! The weekend is almost here and I’m sure your weekend is jammed packed with preparations and holiday activities! Lately, I’ve seen so many homeowners listing their homes with Realtors based out of Jacksonville, Orlando and even some in South Florida. For the homeowners that are doing this, I have 2 questions for you.
Why? And Do You Know Who You’re Hiring?
Below are just a few questions you should ask Realtors when you’re interviewing them to list your property.
- Are You a Member of your Local MLS and Board of Realtors?
- Do You Have a Marketing Plan to Get my Property SOLD?
- What Are Ways That Will Make My Property Stand Out Against Others?
- Ask Realtors for Their Recommendations?
- Do You Have a Follow Up System to Keep Me Informed?
Have you seen all of the marketing that is included when you list with Rountree Realty? Professional Photography, 3-D Tour, Floorplan of Home, Social Media Marketing Campaigns, Website Article and MORE!! Below is an example showing just a few of these items. >>>
For More Info on How I Can Help You SELL Your Property and Provide the RESULTS You Deserve Please Contact Me! (352) 577-9171 or Email Info@Search352Homes.com