Good Day All,
I hope everyone is having a great week! It’s so nice to have some cooler fall weather for a change! The most expensive room in your home is your kitchen. We all know it’s so easy to go over budget with remodeling projects especially when you’re remodeling a kitchen. Below are a few tips that will ensure you stay within budget and finish your project with great results.
- Bright White – A coat of fresh, bright white paint can do wonders for your kitchen cabinets. It’s more affordable to paint your cabinets and update the hardware instead of purchasing new cabinets. Just remember that a white kitchen is always very for buyers!
- Light It Up – New light fixtures and cabin underlighting is a great way to make a statement without breaking the bank.
- Leave Plumbing Where It Is – One the most expensive items when remodeling is plumbing. Make sure you leave existing plumbing lines where they’re so you don’t have to update your plumbing and location.
- Solid Surface Counter Tops – Everyone loves the look of granite and solid-surface counter tops! When shopping around ask your local counter top store for surfaces that are being discontinued. Also keep in mind solid-surfaces that may not be granite, but has the same look and quality as a granite.
- Scratch and Dent – Scratch and Dent Appliances is a great way to save money!! Finding an appliance that has a very little scratch or dent that’s not really noticeable will save you a lot of $$$. Check your local appliance store, Lowes or Home Depot and ask if they have any appliances like this available.
I hope you find these tips helpful for your next remodeling project. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Duke Rountree (352) 577-9171 Info@Search352Homes.com