Good Day All,
Have you had the chance yet to tour a smart home? It’s crazy to think about all of the technology features that now makes up a home! Maybe you have thought about adding a few smart features to your home, but the cost scares you! Or you could be like me and wonder if a smart home is smarter than you! Here are a few affordable ways to turn your home into a smart home!
- Nest Hello Doorbell- Have you seen these yet? They’ve been out for quite a while and I love the idea behind them! If someone rings your doorbell you can download the Nest Hello Doorbell app on your phone and it will send you a picture of the person at your door. What a great feature for when you are not home!
- Ecobee 3 Smart Thermostat- Adding this smart feature to your home could save you a lot of money on your electric bill! Most of us are away from our homes during the day for work and errands. A lot of times you may think of turning off your A/C while away, but you forget. Now having the Ecobee 3 Smart Thermostat you can control your thermostat anywhere from your smartphone!
- Amazon Echo- Who doesn’t love speaking to Alexa?!?! Adding this smart feature to your home can help you in so many ways! Alexa can set reminders for you, turn on and off your tv, play music, arm/disarm your security system and so much more!
- Chamberlain Garage Door Opener- Who else constantly can’t remember if they shut the garage door when leaving their home? Well now you don’t have to worry anymore! This smart feature allows you to see your driveway and garage door from you smartphone. You can also control your garage door from the app!
These are just a few ideas how you can turn your home into a smart home! Please check out more ideas online! As always, if you have any questions or if there is anything Rountree Realty can do to help you please contact us!
(352) 577-9171 or Info@Search352Homes.com